Christmas Wish List
Here is my list for Santa for the coming year.
- Our distinguished Mayor Funkhouser will stop acting like a codependent fussy baby, and bring some respectability back to the mayoral office and himself.
- Number 2 Came true yesterday – now let’s see some Chiefs start winning some games every now and then.
- While we are on the subject of Sports, how about the Royals to have a winning season and the Sprint Center to get a tenant.
- Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods in the urban core.
- The local real estate market to pick up. This will benefit not only me, but the whole economy.
- That my listings will sell (both the current listings and any future ones).
- Kansas City to stop coloring the fountains. I think it looks totally gross and it embarrasses me. Especially when they go green and orange/red. Yuck!
- The Kansas City Public School District to improve scores, and for the board and superintendent to gain some good leadership and stability.
- Kansas City murder rate to decrease. What the heck is going on!
- I couldn’t think of a tenth, can you?
DLC, That is awesome!!!!
Walt Bodine decides unexpectedly to retire.